Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Another SNL Digital Short

Wow, IMO this beats out Lazy Sunday. I laughed my ass off at this, hopefully you do to.



Also, speaking of Justin Timberlake, he's had some other good ones on SNL. Here's one of my favs he did with Jimmy Falon a while ago. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...that's hilarious...I might just like it more then lazy sunday too...not to take anything away from that skit.


Evan

Kris said...

Lazy Sunday is better by a slight edge.

But Dick in a Box is also pretty funny. I havn't seen SNL in like 3 years, and I used to watch it like every saturday.....I wonder why I am no longer available on saturdays to watch?

Anonymous said...

Kris,

We told you that Saturday nights where for hanging out with friends---guess thats why you spend time spankin it...should try and reconnect with your SNL instead (healthier choice, no risk of numbing hand)

Kris said...

who posted that?