Saturday, January 27, 2007

Up and Coming


I've never really had an NHL team that I was a die-hard fan of. I've cheered for the Habs, the Wings and the Sens over the years, but I never really followed any of them. I find myself drawn to the Penguins. They are an incredibly young and talented team with a lot of great Canadian talent. Currently they are holding on to the last playoff spot in the east, 2points up with a game in hand on the Rangers. I don't think I'll start buying Penguins merchandise just yet, but I think I'm definitely going to put in the effort to watch them play.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are going to be quite the team coming up here. They really do have a ton of young talent. Crosby and Malkin are enough reason alone to cheer for them if you don't have a team. But...I would still recommend cheering for the Canucks.



Evan

Anonymous said...

And one more thing...If you want to follow them just head on over to moms house and watch NHL Center Ice that I paid so much for and can't even watch anymore.


Evan

Blair said...

Can't you phone and cancel it? Should have thought that one through a little more, eh? :P

Anonymous said...

Well it was almost just as much to order it for 3 months...and at the time I wasn't 100% sure I was going to be leaving. I still watched like 20 canucks games, which works out to a less then 10 bux a game which is still pretty good.


Evan

Anonymous said...

I've been in Calgary since the beginning of January. I am here until the end of April for a work term with Husky.


Evan