Tuesday, February 06, 2007

F&$@!

With the fresh snow on the ground, I slid into the intersection at Parliament and Albert when the light turned yellow. Of course, I was still in there when the light turned red and now SGI has a picture of the back of my car. I'm kind of hoping that the snow that was on my license plate and the fact that my car was at an angle (hopefully back end away from the camera...) will make the photo useless to them and I will get off scott free.

3 comments:

Sam said...

ouch thats gotta suck.. good luck with that one bud!

Kris said...

If you get one just take it to court and explain that you hit a patch of ice and you elected to try and stop instead of blowing through the yellow.

Boo said...

Psh,
Like I always tell you...Lights are useless. You should never stop for the yellow, itll only screw you in the end