I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance
You may have been better off with a post looking for blind people in general!
lol those are some shitty eyes for whoever wears those...Mine are like -0.75 for one eye -1.0 for the other
That's my prescription. I ordered the wrong one (I need a stronger one) and my 30 days expired to return them. So, I wanted to try to sell them to someone.
ebay
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You may have been better off with a post looking for blind people in general!
lol those are some shitty eyes for whoever wears those...
Mine are like -0.75 for one eye -1.0 for the other
That's my prescription. I ordered the wrong one (I need a stronger one) and my 30 days expired to return them. So, I wanted to try to sell them to someone.
ebay
ebay
Post a Comment