I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance
17.95s
20.197s
20.75s on like my 5th try
21.703s like 5 tries after the last one :)
23.547
24.844
played a bit more, highest I could get was 24.906....Beat that!
26.219
21.672 is my best so far.. ive completly lost my temper with that long block.. its too damn fast!
Hahahaha42.047 Sec.Im untouchable.
Ouch lori....53.669
I think you guys are all cheating. That's the only possible way you can get times that high.
63.875 is my best so far...world champ?-Evan
They are cheating...it was 100% legit till lori posted.I actually did get 26.219.I'm gonna make evan prove his "superpowers"
Apparently evan got such a high score because his computer at work is very slow so it doesn't go near as fast...I'll guess it was the same with lori.I just watched evan get 29.something
K, i didn't cheat. My computer at work definately wasn't goin top speed like it should have been.I played for 5 minutes on kris's comp and my record is 29.125.-Evan
Post a Comment
16 comments:
17.95s
20.197s
20.75s on like my 5th try
21.703s like 5 tries after the last one :)
23.547
24.844
played a bit more, highest I could get was 24.906....Beat that!
26.219
21.672 is my best so far.. ive completly lost my temper with that long block.. its too damn fast!
Hahahaha
42.047 Sec.
Im untouchable.
Ouch lori....53.669
I think you guys are all cheating. That's the only possible way you can get times that high.
63.875 is my best so far...world champ?
-Evan
They are cheating...it was 100% legit till lori posted.
I actually did get 26.219.
I'm gonna make evan prove his "superpowers"
Apparently evan got such a high score because his computer at work is very slow so it doesn't go near as fast...I'll guess it was the same with lori.
I just watched evan get 29.something
K, i didn't cheat. My computer at work definately wasn't goin top speed like it should have been.
I played for 5 minutes on kris's comp and my record is 29.125.
-Evan
Post a Comment