We have formed the ultimate team for Pub Trivia at O'Hanlons tonight - Lord Leverington, Angie "EIT" Verhelst, Adam "Egghead" Staruiala, Lori "My Girlfriend" Parks, and myself, Blair "David" Jasper. We will destroy the opposition with no mercy, adopting the group name "Antioxidants will not protect you from the Spirit-Crushing Greyness of your Tawdry Existence."
Be afraid...Be very afraid.
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I am sure I could have gotten a better nickname. Being labled as your girlfriend makes me look even more brain dead than I truly am.
How about Lori "the genius" Parks or Lori "she make-a the fine
meat-a ball" Parks. I like that one as well.
Well, the only meatballs I've had from you came from a can, so I can't comment on your meatball skills. You're a good cook otherwise though, so they'd probably be good.
How about Lori "The Maniac Insomniac" Parks?
You should have recruited Geoff. He is like the uber jeopardy champion nerd guy, so he would probably do good?
I would have said me, but I'm clearly not in Regina to lead you to success.
Well, this is my first time going, but I assume they don't ask many questions about balls... Would you still be interested? :P
ahh too bad I could not make it to the trivia night, I coulda added my biology knowledge! nice team name tho!
LOL at blairs comment to kris. Also must admit your nickname is very original.
-Evan "The Curious" George Jasper
lol @ kris' burn. Unfortunately I maintain a strong social life that precludes me from partaking...
wish i had a strong social life...
wish i had a life :(
Geo "The Machine" Gunn
Post a Comment