lofl.. at first I thought she was serious... like Alanis was trying to be all cool and do a remake of the BEP song - Alanis style...but then I realized she was 'trying' to spoof it. its kinda sad actually... she's so unpopular that she has to resort to making crappy spoofs of popular band's songs? At least Weird Al changes the lyrics to make them funny.. Alanis' video was just depressing... I never thought she would stoop that low...
4 comments:
lofl.. at first I thought she was serious... like Alanis was trying to be all cool and do a remake of the BEP song - Alanis style...but then I realized she was 'trying' to spoof it. its kinda sad actually... she's so unpopular that she has to resort to making crappy spoofs of popular band's songs? At least Weird Al changes the lyrics to make them funny.. Alanis' video was just depressing... I never thought she would stoop that low...
I think she was trying to draw attention to how stupid the lyrics are...
i think she was trying to draw attention to how stupid she is :P
Alanis is still cool in my books
Post a Comment