Maybe there's a silver lining to my Ottawa trip this summer... Looks like Hawksley Workman is playing at the Blues Festival in July :) Hawksley concert #7, here I come!***UPDATE: Looks like The White Stripes are going to be there as well! They're also going to be in Saskatoon in July for those of you who are fans.
Also at Blues Fest: BOB DYLAN, Kanye West, Sam Roberts...

5 comments:
#7? Did you also buy a pair of his used tighty whities off of ebay and sniff them every night before bed?
Why would I do that when I can just pull out that pair I stole from you when I was in Calgary...
Honestly, I cannot even think of anything to say to that. I am at a loss for words.
I can't believe you're more excited for Hawksley then for Bob "The Mutherfuckin' Man" Dylan
Thats a good line-up. So now you have two benefits of being there.
Music concerts and a break from me. hahah
Post a Comment