Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Perfect Girl vs. The Perfect Toilet

Collegehumour.com recently had a great article about attributes that we, as men, look for in the perfect girl and how they remarkably overlap with what we look for in a perfect toilet. In particular, we seem to appreciate the following qualities in both:
  • Smell nice.
  • Have not been used by a lot of guys.
  • Be disease-free.
  • Be worthy of sharing with your friends.
  • Not require protection to use.
  • Be pube-free
  • Appear clean enough for your mother to approve.
  • Not mind being peed on.
  • Have no fetuses inside.
  • Have soft toilet paper nearby for when you’re finished.
  • 2 comments:

    Blake said...

    not mind being peed on? well, I guess every guy has his own preferences.

    Boo said...

    Hmmmm, I beg to differ on some of these.
    I don't think I want to be worthy of sharing with your friends and definitly not in that stage in our relationship where im gonna let you pee on me---EVER!

    So guess Im not the perfect Girl- oh darn, so sad. However, I don't believe your toilet will cook or self clean for you either, so perhaps it is a trade off.

    PS. Pretty sure the men usually bring the diseases to the relationships anyways!

    Lori