Friday, February 16, 2007

The Speak Easy

Well, I arrived in Calgary today. I'm staying the night at Evan and Kris' place then heading to Banff tomorrow afternoon. Country cooked us a lovely supper tonight - roast. That's right, four of us split a roast...and that's it. It was really good roast, but I would have enjoyed some potatoes or...water...

After our delicious supper we all went out to The Speak Easy, a local strip club. That was fun. The ladies were good looking but generally lacked enthusiasm. I don't know why feminists complain about strippers being degraded...the one must have cleaned up at least $15 in loonies bounced off her abdomen. $15 for 10 minutes? That's a good paying job if you ask me.

3 comments:

Boo said...

I bet in the next 20 mins, she made another $150 being a part time prostitute as well.

And Blair was her customer!

Kris said...

Blair! You forgot to mention the stripper that went from the very top of the pole (10 feet up) and basically fell (not like an uncontrolable fall, had some guidance from the pole and this was obviously planned) and landed doing the splits and immediately began bouncing her up and down on her hoo-haa

Sam said...

making a lot of money does not make it any less degrading...

glad you had fun though... and that you went without me :D