Monday, November 13, 2006

Lessons From a Bachelor

Cereal lasts a really long time when you're not sharing it with anyone. Milk...not so much.

8 comments:

Kris said...

Milk makes your bones strong, you should drink lots of it! Try buying a smaller container? They come in 1L, 2L, or 4L so just bump it down a bit.

Anonymous said...

You just need the long lasting milk like everyone buys over here in England that lasts for months!

Blake said...

why do you need milk that lasts for months?

Blair said...

because my honeycombs last for months!

Anonymous said...

Honeycombs? What are you 5?

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I personally think its disquisting but that's what lots of people use around here.

Blair said...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with honeycombs. As a jasper, I've been blessed with not having to worry about taking in fibre to stay regular so it's all goood.

Geo said...

Golden grahams baby, thats where the money's at