As I sit here grading labs I have come to the conclusion that the combination of milk and cookies is grossly overrated. I find that my oreo cookies taste exactly the same after I dip them, even if I let them soak for an extended period of time (on the order of seconds). Maybe I need to try different cookies? Perhaps I should set up some sort of apparatus to suspend the cookie in the milk for a longer time frame leaving me with a soggy treat? *shrug*
Guess I'll drink around the floaties in my milk now...
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I find the oreo cookies do not get soggy like I expect them to either. Perhaps you should try some chocolate chip, now that works wonders with milk. And if you want soft chocolate chip cookies, you should buy Betty Crockers Chewy Chocolate chip cookies (red and black box). I used to eat them all the time as a kid.
-Lori
You need to get Sobey's brand of oreo cookies. They work they best and soak up lots of milk. Very yummy!!
I think it's the milk. Try one with more fat. Maybe even cream. Oreos and Cream. Mmm.
Oreos and cream sound like pleasure for my tongue, horror for my heart.
pff. You would have at least 10 or 20 years before you had a heart attack.
Ahh you got it all wrong! In order to get the oreos soggy, you must drop them in the milk! I prefer to lick out the cream centre and then drop the 2 chocolate cookies into my milk while I begin on the next cookie's cream centre. When the cream centre of the second cookie is sufficiently licked, the 2 chocolate cookies can be retrieved from the milk and replaced with 2 new chocolate cookies! They are then beautifully saturated with milk! (Repeat as desired :P )With this excellent advice, you should be eating soggy oreos in no time!!
-Sam
Post a Comment