Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Stereograms

Like those magic eye posters? Like tetris? Like mixing things together that don't seem to belong together? You're gonna love this:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36795242/

So far, my high score is 5301 on beginner, and temporary loss of function in my left eye.

4 comments:

Blake said...

nope, still can't do these

Kris said...

I can see the picture, I just suck at tetris lol.

Sterograms are pretty cool, I remember David used to always get ticked off when me and evan looked at them because he couldn't see them.

Anonymous said...

Got up to over 1000 then lost my focus and it was all over. Was going to try again but realized what a raging headache I had received from it and quit.



Evan

Sam said...

i'm not very good at tetris, but i did manage a 502 on my first try..

the problem I have is that the entire game doesn't fit on my computer scren, so once I start to lose, I have to scroll up, which makes me lose my focus and then I completely lose :(