I thought my bus was at 7:00PM. Turns out it was there at 6:56 and I missed it. That kind of pissed me off because I was tired and hungry but whatever, it was my bad. I hopped onto the 7:26 bus, just me and two cute girls. I sat about 5 seats behind them. I watched them cuddle and neck with each other the whole way home.... It was my destiny.
Monday, October 30, 2006
Destiny...
I thought my bus was at 7:00PM. Turns out it was there at 6:56 and I missed it. That kind of pissed me off because I was tired and hungry but whatever, it was my bad. I hopped onto the 7:26 bus, just me and two cute girls. I sat about 5 seats behind them. I watched them cuddle and neck with each other the whole way home.... It was my destiny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The early bird gets the worm, the late bird plays with himself watching lesbians on a bus...creepy
I'm comfortable in my own skin, that's what matters to me :)
Post a Comment