skip to main | skip to sidebar

Of This and That

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Whatcott

Regina's own Bill Whatcott made the Daily Show a while back. You may remember Bill as the guy who posts anti-homosexuality fliers on your car in the parking lots, or maybe as the guy who brings giant posters of aborted babies to the university.I hope they portray him fairly...
Posted by Blair at 6:44 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Blair
View my complete profile

Links

  • Blake's Blog
  • Lori's Blog
  • Sam's Blog
  • Cyanide and Happiness
  • Riderfans.com
  • International Linear Collider

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (104)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2006 (33)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ▼  October (15)
      • Accelerating my receding hairline...
      • Destiny...
      • Lucky Louie
      • Halloween Howler
      • I may or may not have been violated...
      • OoooOOOoooooh! Halloween!
      • John, I respectfully disagree
      • Couldn't have said it better myself...
      • Fear the stingrays!
      • On Roughriders!
      • WhatcottRegina's own Bill Whatcott made the Daily ...
      • The Future is Here...Now
      • Cyanide and Happiness
      • My Apartment
      • My first hello