My kitchen table. I designed and built it from scratch myself. So many of you had such little faith in me! Benefit of having an entire table surface made of floor tiles - I sweep my table after supper. Booo ya!
Aaah, my baby. 30" wide screen complete with a top notch surround system. Yeah, I spoiled myself but I've made good use of it. It's nice that my apartment walls are made of cement, I can watch movies at deafening levels.
There's a nice divider between the living room and my kitchen. Just on the other side of that wall is a stack of empties. It's like...an empties shield.So there you have it...I think I'm spoiled for a grad student, but the suffering begins now when I can no longer afford to eat.












7 comments:
A brown theme for a guy that shoots for the brown! Fortunatly enough, you live straight down the street from others who enjoy shooting for the brown too. Coincidence? I think not!
;-)
The saloon doors on the kitchen suit the "rump ranger" lifestyle that you live.
You guys should sign your comments so that I know who to hunt down and destroy
Well I guess I am the only one with enough balls to use my name when leaving comments. All I have to say is that Blair is not be the typical university student, the only booze I see in any picture is the cherry whiskey on his kitchen counter....c'mon a girls drink? I should hope that is for your "female" guests and not random strangers that happen to wonder over from across the street. Oh, and the Air Wick in the bathroom is an essential product in any Jasper residence.
Aww, little blair is all grown up and has his first blog, how cute!
Sweep your table you say? Way to increase the bacterial load! I mean, don't you know how many bacteria already grow on your table without taking said broom to it? Shame I say! Shame! Well, I guess if you can't afford food then you aren't eating at the table that much anyways... I suggest you keep it that way! Use your beautifully crafted table as a decoration only! It would be for your own good!
Its been 4 days, we want updates dammit! And yes all your comments will be sarcastic, you're writing a blog!
Post a Comment