Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Accelerating my receding hairline...

If someone can explain to me what a "Horzanta Pasitian" is, it would help me mark these damn labs. This particular example is not the result of a language barrier, it's the level of spelling that can get you through a Regina high school these days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Horzanta Pasitian is the position which most people call missionary. But to a highschool student who may not have experienced that position yet, or to Blair who perfers taking it from behind...this position is foriegn. Don't worry though, someday you will get to experience the horzanta pasitian as well! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'll go with the sex position. Its like the spanish horizontal limbo except we all know the limbo is already spanish, so the horizanta pasitian is like a tim horton's double double except instead of tim horton's its spanish and instead of double double its pee pee up the pooper

Blair said...

Wow, I gave that guy way too high of a mark if that's the kind of stuff he was talkin about...

BTW, feel free to sign your messages so that I know who to attack for saying I take it in the pooper :P