Well the pub crawl was a success/complete failure. On the one hand, I had a blast as Sherrif RumpRanger. On the other hand, I puked on the bus and woke up on the floor of my bathroom. The verdict? Let's do it again! Yeeeehaw!
Blake isn't in the picture. He had a pretty good Roman costume. Toga! Toga!
-coming as close to falling when the busdriver hit the brakes as humanly possibly without actually falling -asking a girl to dance and her recation was to burst out laughing -evan running up to 3 girls on the dance floor, jumping, landed with both feet at the same time, then proceding to "shake his thang" -getting told I look like a fag by the DJ at JD's
I'm sure there are many more, maybe when I get my pictures developed I will remember some more stuff.
Oh, and blair you looked like a total *cough* queer *cough* dancing at JD's with your "pistol" raised up in the air...it was damn funny though
Boo to Blair who passes out at 8:30 while leaving his Gfriend to be raped by many drunken and disorderlies at random bars....good job buddy. No worries though, I came home smilin!!!!
3 comments:
Definately an adventure!
Here is a list of the events that I remember:
-coming as close to falling when the busdriver hit the brakes as humanly possibly without actually falling
-asking a girl to dance and her recation was to burst out laughing
-evan running up to 3 girls on the dance floor, jumping, landed with both feet at the same time, then proceding to "shake his thang"
-getting told I look like a fag by the DJ at JD's
I'm sure there are many more, maybe when I get my pictures developed I will remember some more stuff.
Oh, and blair you looked like a total *cough* queer *cough* dancing at JD's with your "pistol" raised up in the air...it was damn funny though
Boo to Blair who passes out at 8:30 while leaving his Gfriend to be raped by many drunken and disorderlies at random bars....good job buddy. No worries though, I came home smilin!!!!
Oh ya, well I fought the tree outside of my house when i got home because "it was making fun of me"...
-Evan
Post a Comment