Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blind Spots Be Gone!

I read this article a few days ago about adjusting your side mirrors to remove the blind spot. I gave it a shot and, sure enough, it works! Give it a try for yourself. Just like the article says, cars behind you first come into view in your rear view mirror and then shortly shows up in both your side and rear view mirrors. Saves you the dreaded shoulder checks.

3 comments:

Boo said...

Does this blind spot thing actually work babe? Cause I am not a fan of following driving rules such as shoulder checking. In fact, I don't think I have shoulder checked since I was 16

Anonymous said...

What happened to all those cool guy's comments? What, is the some sort of communist regime where the people are censored now!?

Anonymous said...

How come I can't leave a message about the number of days till Blair arrives in Regina? I know I have a few things to say about that!