I finished the last of my books last week (This summer I've read The God Delusion, A Brief History of Time and Angels & Demons). They were all good reads, especially Angels & Demons. I think that it is much better than The DaVinci Code and will make for an excellent movie (once again starring Tom "more forehead than not" Hanks).
Tonight I picked up The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. It's about the size of a typical soft cover novel, except 1400 pages long. It should keep me busy for a while. Any other suggestions for "classic" stories that I should read? I was also eyeing up Moby Dick and Sherlock Holmes for future books...
I'm starting to count down my days left here in Ottawa. Roughly a month until I'm back home. On the one hand, it's great that I'll get to come home and hang out with all y'all in not too long. On the other hand...I've still got lots of hardware stuff to accomplish in the next few weeks.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I bought Angels and Demons the other day too.
I also picked up the Golden Compass. I am going to re-read it before the movie comes out next year.
Hey, Craven is awesome.
You should read "The Once and Future King" by T.H. White. Except for the last few chapters it's pretty decent.
Post a Comment