On a different note, wheres your blogs when the riders lose? I think it is only fair that you bash them for doing the same thing every other rider team has done in my life, which is always finding a way to lose games they have no reason losing.
It's true, I haven't really posted much after their losses. I was going to give them a free pass for the BC game just because we fired on no cylinders and it wasn't even worth discussing. Perhaps I'll throw something up about the game.
3 comments:
Aww, I want to sneak "coke" into Beijing!!!
On a different note, wheres your blogs when the riders lose? I think it is only fair that you bash them for doing the same thing every other rider team has done in my life, which is always finding a way to lose games they have no reason losing.
Evan
It's true, I haven't really posted much after their losses. I was going to give them a free pass for the BC game just because we fired on no cylinders and it wasn't even worth discussing. Perhaps I'll throw something up about the game.
Post a Comment